Is this where I get my TWIC card?

NO. Although the Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC) has a “Port Fourchon” location, the program is run by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), a federal agency under the US Department of Homeland Security, and the local office is not actually in Port Fourchon. For information on obtaining your TWIC card, see our TWIC INFORMATION section.